for foreigners only
Marketing and communication specialist
Start date: March – June, 2019.
Duration: Minimum 03 months.
Deadline for apply: 01/03/2019
No. of vacancies for interns: 02 (01 male, 01 female).
Organization: International relations office (IRO) centralizes, coordinates and handles international cooperation activities at Disha International Foundation Trust.
Location: Aurangabad – City center (Maharashtra).
Roles & responsibilities:
- Information & marketing of ‘DIFT’ about the different international programs available within the various scope of volunteering, internship etc.;
- Promote and handle volunteers and staff mobility to and from foreign organizations, within the framework of programs such as international student exchange, international volunteering (around the globe);
- Coordination with foreign and Indian guests, volunteers, students, industry personnel and various body members to attend meetings , discuss activities, planning and execution;
- Coordinating in developing international projects and in youth development, rural development & other international projects;
- Resource generation and coordination for projects;
- Visiting international and local organizations in project implementation;
- Draft and negotiate international cooperation agreements;
- Contacting many international organizations for collaboration and marketing purpose via email, telephone calling or video conferencing.
Profile & requirements:
- Under graduate / graduate in MBA/BBA/MCA/BCA and/or social science preferably ‘sociology’;
- Candidate should hold valid passport and should have clear characteristic;
- Well groomed and presentable;
- Expert in Internet Social media marketing and strong in basic computer skills (MS word, excel, power point and typing);
- Strong communication skills and command over English;
- Strong in follow ups and completing the loops.
Opportunities of learning and growth with us:
- Global opportunities for development of your skills set with certificate of an organization which is European Union acknowledged and known in various continents;
- Candidate can get chance to travel abroad, across the globe, in many project participation;
- Working in close collaboration with international team;
- Meeting with many people from around the globe while working with us for projects at our office and organizations;
- Networking opportunities with personnel from reputed industries , which can result in improvement in self;
- Your internship might transform in to employment for the eligible candidate.
Working conditions: *Accommodation/Food/Return air ticket Covered*
How application process takes place?
Application submitted by intern -> We review Application -> If Approved -> We will send you link through email for the Payment of 'fees' ( managed by Disha Hospitality Solutions, our managing partner for registration, Accommodation, Food etc.) -> After Successful 100% payment we reconfirm your placement through email and you are ready to fly...!
Please also read our FAQ for more details.